General Science One Liner MCQ Part-3
Question-based on General Science
This Test is mostly focused on Biology Science.
Useful for all Competitive Exams
1. What does your heart pump?
2. The Blood Pressure in our body is-
(A) Less than the Atmospheric Pressure
(B) Greater than the Atmospheric Pressure
(C) Equal to the Atmospheric Pressure
(D) None of the above
3. I.C. chips for computers are usually made of-
4. Purity of 22 Carat gold is-
5. On adding common salt to water, the boiling point and freezing point of water will-
(C) Decrease and Increase respectively
(D) Increase and Decrease respectively.
6. Which among the following is the main reason for the depletion of ozone layer-
(A) Ultraviolet rays
(B) Chloroflouro carbons
(C) Carbon dioxide
(D) None of these
7. Malaria is transmitted from one person to another by:
(A) Aedes Mosquito
(B) Culex Mosquito
(C) Anopheles Mosquito
(D) All of the above
8. Liver is a RICH source of:
(B) Fat-soluble vitamins
9. Which one of the following parts Mentha possesses maximum oil percentage?
10. The layer of the atmosphere in which Radio Waves are reflected black is called:
Your Like and Share motivate us to post more useful General Science Questions. So, Please Like & Share it.