Download Important Questions for BPSC Prelim Part-3
Bihar Special GK
GK for BPSC Preliminary Exam
1. Sadakat Ashram is associated with which leader?
Ans- Dr. Rajendra Prasad
2. Bihar State Financial Corporation established in?
3. Bhimbandh wildlife sanctuary located in?
4. Where is Mica found in Bihar?
Ans- Gaya, Munger, Bhagalpur
5. Number of seats in Rajya sabha from Bihar?
6. Which district of Bihar has the densest forest?
7. Tobacco producing district in Bihar?
Ans- Muzaffarpur, Darbhanga, Samastipur, Purnea, Munger
8. The first state with BSNL mobile facility?
9. Founder of Sulabh International?
Ans- Bideshwari Pathak
10. How many times president rule imposed in Bihar?
Ans- 8 times
11. First Poet of Magahi language?
12. Indian Railway Wagon Factory in Bihar?
Ans- Muzaffarpur and Mokama
13. In 1857 Kunwar Singh established his own government in?
14. In Bihar Sharif which saint tomb is located?
Ans- Pir Makhdum Sharfuddin Saheb
15. Monsoon retreat from Bihar during?
Ans- 2nd week of October
16. Bihar get rainfall from where?
Ans- Bay of Bengal
17. Golghar made during regim of?
Ans- Lord Corn Wallis
18. Tomb of Sufi saint Makhdum Saheb is situated in?
19. Magahi language mainly spoken in which district of Bihar?
Ans- Gaya and Patna
20. The only gold deposit in Bihar?
Ans- Karmatia village, Bihar
21. First English daily Newspaper of Bihar?
Ans- Search Light
22. First Hindi newspaper of Bihar?
Ans- Bihar Bandhu,1874
23. First member of parliament who won 8 times?
Ans- Jag jeevan Ram, from Sasaram
24. Guru Govind Singh born in Patna in?
25. Bihar Rashtra Bhasha Parisad established in?
Click here to Download PDF
You may also Like:
BPSC Prelim Important MCQ Part-1
BPSC Prelim Important MCQ Part-2
BPSC Prelim Previous Solved Paper
BPSC Prelim Detailed Syllabus[PDF]
Your Like and Share motivate us to post more Important questions. So, Please Like & Share it.