Railway Recruitment Medical Fitness Tests: Complete Details
Hello, Railway Exam Aspirants!
The final step before joining for any post in Railway is Medical Fitness Test. Previously we have already discussed the Medical Standard for Railway Recruitment. You may read different Medical Standards applicable for RRB Posts here at this link.
Today in this post we are not going to discuss different Medical standards like- A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, C1 and C2. But here we deal with the complete list of medical tests which you have to pass before recruitment.
Lists of Major Medical Fitness Tests for all Railway Exams
3. Urine Test
5. Blood Pressure Test
6. ENT Test
7. Eye Test
8. Private part Test (Hydrocele, Piles, Hernia etc)
Most of the above-listed tests are done with Kits or instruments which give instant results.
Let see these Tests in details:
1. Diabetes: This test is performed to check your pancreas normal functioning. The normal level is <200 mg/dl (Random)
[Random is a condition when a person is in non-fasting condition]. Performed with the help of the kit, which gives instant results.
2. ECG: Electro Cardiogram is performed to check your heart normal functioning.
3. Urine Test: Urine test is performed to check your Kidney normal functioning. This test also helps to judge the normal metabolic activity of the body.
4. X-Ray: X-Ray of chest part is done.
5. B.P: This will help to check Blood Pressure. It is measured with the help of Sphygmomanometer. It gives two reading one is called systolic and other is diastolic.
Normal BP for Adult human is 120/80 (systolic/diastolic)
#Note: No problem if your BP slightly varies with the normal reading.
6. ENT: This test is performed to check the normal functioning of the Ear, Nose, and Throat.
7. Eye Test: This is one of the most important tests for some RRB posts like ALP and other posts which comes under A-1 Medical standard.
Eye Test includes:
a. Near or Distance Vision Test
b. Fogging Test
c. Field of Vision
d. Binocular Vision
e. Mesopic Vision
f. Binocular Vision
g. Night Vision
h. Drop Test- for Laser surgery, Lens, cut on the eye, retina etc
i. Colourblindness Test
8. Private Part Test
It includes tests like Hydrocele size, Hernia, Piles etc.In some cases, they may give some time for surgery.
If you have any query regarding any medical tests please do comment below.
Your Like and Share motivate us to posts more useful exam and recruitment related info. So, Please Like & Share it.