Technical Questions for ALP & Tech. Part-6
Trade specific Question
This Test is very much helpful for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician written Exams. This Test is based on Previous Loco Pilot Exams.
Useful for all Railway Technical Exams
1. A dc series motor should not be started:
(a) At no load
(b) At full load
(c) With normal load
(d) With a small load
2. The air gap between stator and armature of electric motor
(a) To get a stronger magnetic field
(b) To improve the air circulation
(c) To reach a higher speed of rotation
(d) To make the rotation easier
3. A polyethylene piece rubbed with wool is found to have a negative charge of 3.2×17-7 coulomb. Estimate the number of electrons of electrons transferred.
4. Coulomb’s law is given by F=KQ1Q2rn where n is:
5. If a positive charge is shifted from a low potential region to high potential region, the electric potential energy:
(c) Remains the same
(d) May increase /decrease
6. When a dielectric slab is introduced between the plates of a capacitor connected to a battery.
(a) Charge on capacitor increases
(b) Potential difference across the capacitor increases
(c) Capacity remains same
(d) None of these
7. The commercial unit of electric energy is a kilowatt-hour (kwh). 1 kwh is equal to?
(a) 3.6×103 J
(c) 3.4×103 J
(d) 3.5×106 J
8. The specific resistance of copper, silver and constantant are 1.78×10-6 ohm-cm,10-6 ohm cm, and 48×10-6 ohm-cm respectively. Which is the best conductor?
(d) Copper and Silver
9. A piece of copper and another of germanium are cooled from room temperature to 40 degrees K, the resistance of?
(a) Each of them decreases
(b) Each of them increases
(c) Copper increases, germanium decreases
(d) Copper decreases, germanium increases
10. How much current is drawn by a motor of 0.5 HP from 220 volt supply?
(d) None of these
Check it: More Technical Question
Your Like and Share motivate us to post more useful Technical Questions. So, Please Like & Share it.