Technical Questions for ALP & Tech. Part-14
Trade specific Questions for ALP:
This Test is based on Previous Loco Pilot Exams. Helpful for upcoming ALP & Tech written Exam.
Useful for Railway Technical Exams
1. The instrument used to measure blood pressure of human body is?
2. Best conductor of electricity?
3. Mica is used in?
b. electrical industry
c. steel industry
d. glass manufacturing
4. Momentum has the same unit as that of
d. moment of momentum
5. The rate of change of momentum is directly proportional to?
6. The transformer used to decrease the magnitude of the alternating voltage is a
a. step-up transformer
b. step-down transformer
c. step-in transformer
d. step-out transformer
7. A devise used to stabilize the voltage supplied by electrical supply station is a
8. An instrument used to observe heavenly bodies is?
9. Electric charge can flow through?
10. Which of these converts sunlight directly into electrical energy?
a. solar cooker
b. solar cell
c. solar furnace
d. solar water heater
Check it: More Technical Question
*Note: If any confusion in any concepts of these Technical/Trade specific questions, Please ask through comment we will reply you.
Your Like and Share motivate us to post more useful Technical Questions. So, Please Like & Share it.