Technical Questions for ALP & Tech. Part-9
Trade specific Questions for ALP:
This Test is based on Previous Loco Pilot Exams. Helpful for upcoming ALP & Tech written Exam.
Useful for all Railway Technical Exams [Like ALP, Technician, JE and SSE also]
1. Automatic wrist watches get energy from
a. Twist in the spring
b. Liquid crystal
c. Kinetic energy
d. Movement of our hands
2. When a television is switched on
a. We listen the sound first and then see the sound
b. We see the picture first and then listen the sound
c. It depends on the TV manufacturing company
d. We get audio and visual at the same time
3. Which metal is generally used to make electromagnets?
4. Dynamo converts
a. Electrical energy into mechanical energy
b. High voltage into low voltage
c. Low voltage into high voltage
d. Mechanical energy into electrical energy
5. The instrument used to measure the electric current is
6. What the electrode that is connected to the negative pole of the battery is called?
7. 15 Bulbs of 60W each, run for 6hours daily and a fridge of 300W run for 5hours daily. Find the fortnightly bill at the rate of 30paise per unit.
a. Rs 31.05
b. Rs 45.55
c. Rs 62.10
d. Rs 75.10
8. The connected load of a consumer is 2KW and his maximum demand is 1.5 KW. The load factor of the consumer is
d. None of these
9. Sheaths are used in cables to
a. Provide proper insulation
b. Provide mechanical strength
c. Prevent ingress of moisture
d. None of these
10. For the stable operation of an interconnected system, the passive element that can be used as an interconnecting element is
d. Resistor and capacitor
Check it: More Technical Question
*Note: If any confusion in any concepts of these Technical/Trade specific questions, Please ask through comment we will reply you.
Your Like and Share motivate us to post more useful Technical Questions. So, Please Like & Share it.