Skip to content
1. The largest revenue in India is obtained from __________
2. The tax levied by Central Government and collected by State Government is________
3. What is the major share in revenue of State Governments?
4. The tax levied by Local Governments i.e. Municipal Corporations and municipalities is ____________
5. The tax collected by the State Governments and given to local bodies is__________
6. The period for Call Money is ________
7. Who regulates the money circulation in India?
8. Which of the following is not an organized sector in India?
4. Chits and Money lenders
9. Who will settle the grievances of customers of banks?
10. Who introduced the Banking Ombudsmen Scheme?
11. When was OMBUDS MEN SCHEME first introduced?
12. Which was the firth Bank corporated by the Indians? (1881)
1. Imperial Bank of India
13. When was the Avadh Commercial Bank established?
14. When was Reserve Bank of India established?
15. When was Reserve Bank of India Nationalised?
16. When was Indian Banking Act come into force?
17. Imperial Banks were amalgamated and changed as _________
18. When was Imperial Bank was Changed as State Bank of India?
19. How many banks were first nationalised?
20. When was the second phase of nationalisation of banks done?
21. How many banks were in second phase of nationalisation?
22. Who will act as the banker to the Government of India?
23. Where is the Head Quarter of Reserve Bank of India?
24. Who was first governor of Reserve Bank of India?
25. When was Lead Bank Scheme introduced?