Important Questions for BPSC Preliminary Exam Part-2
1. First Bank which is established in Bihar was?
Ans- Union Bank of India
2. The first foreign traveler, who visited Bihar?
Ans- Raulf Fitcher
3. Canal irrigation in Bihar is prominent in the?
Ans- Northern Plane of Ganga
4. When was Koshi Project started?
5. The sorrow of Bihar?
Ans- Koshi River
Check it: BPSC Prelim Model Questions-1
6. Which language of Bihar is added in the 8th schedule of the constitution in 2003?
7. Percentage of women literacy in Bihar?
8. First Doordarshan center was established in which place of Bihar?
9. The number of Gram Panchayat in Bihar?
10. Which district of Bihar has lowest literacy rate?
11. In 1970-71 Sanyashi Kranti is related with which district of Bihar?
12. What percentage of agricultural land is used in Bihar?
13. Bihar Hydroelectric power established in?
14. Baroni oil refinery founded with the help of which country?
Ans- USSR [Now Russia]
15. Bhojpuri is mainly spoken in which parts of Bihar?
Ans- Bhojpur, Saran, East Champaran.
16. Magnese found in Bihar in?
Ans- Gaya, Munger
17. Tea producing district in Bihar?
18. During the period of Aurangzeb Patna was known as?
19. Who led 1857 revolt in Patna?
Ans- Pir Ali
20. When did Bihar faced large earthquake which destroyed a large number of Man and Material?
Ans- 15 June 1934
21. Which district of Bihar is declared as Crime District during 1942 quit India movement?
22. The Capital of Jarasandh
23. The length of Bihar from North to South?
Ans- 345 Km
24. When did crop insurance policy came in force in Bihar?
Ans- 1 April 2000
25. The Sikh guru who visited Bihar first?
Ans- Guru Nanak
BPSC Prelim MCQ Part-3
Your Like and Share motivate us to post more Important GK for exams. So, Please Like & Share it.