GK GS for BPSC
Bihar Special GK
1. First time president rule in Bihar is imposed in?
2. Medicine manufacturing unit in Bihar is located in?
3. Which city of Bihar is directly linked to Bangkok and Columbo
4. When doordarshan kendra established first time in India?
5. Head of Bhagalpur rite enquiry commission?
Ans- Justice AN Singh
6. How many percentage of Bihar population live in rural areas?
7. Flood affected areas of Bihar is?
Ans- 64.41 lakh hectare
8. Rajendra Krishi vishv vidyalaya is situated in?
9. World AIDS Day?
Ans- 1 December
10. Number of Lok sabha seats in Bihar?
11. Which temperature reading show same value on Fahrenheit and Celcius scale?
12. Strength of Bihar Legislative Council?
13. Strength of Bihar Legislative Assembly?
14. Patna High court is established in?
15. Present Cheif Election Commissioner of India?
Ans- Nasim Zaidi
16. Bihar Foundation day is celebrated on?
Ans- 22 March
17. Nalanda University is founded in?
18. Nabi Nagar Power Generating Company is a joint Venture of?
Ans- NTPC and Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd.
19. BIADA stand for?
Ans- Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority
20. Gandhi ji started first Satyagrah from which part of Bihar?
21. Who was the president of Gaya session of Indian National Congress in 1922?
Ans- Chitranjan Das
22. Which is the unique festival of Bihar?
Ans- Chath Puja
23. Gautam Buddha gave his first sermon at?
24. Who is called the Nepolian of Ancient India?
Ans- Samudra Gupta
25. Number of Districts in Bihar?
BPSC Prelim Important MCQ Part-1
BPSC Prelim Important MCQ Part-2
BPSC Prelim Important Questions Part-3
BPSC Prelim Previous Solved Paper
BPSC Prelim Detailed Syllabus[PDF]
Your Like and Share motivate us to post more GK GS questions. So, Please Like & Share it.