Download RRB NTPC Stage-2 [17-01-2017] All Shift Questions and Answer
Railway Recruitment Board NonTechnical Popular Categories Exam Questions:
Stage-2 All Shift Questions:
RRB NTPC Stage-2 [17-01-2017] First Shift
Q. 8th BRICS summit has held at?
Q. Carbon negative country declared?
Q. How many States and union territories have the coast?
Q. Who is the CEO of NITI Aayog
Q. Bombela Devi is associated with which Game
Q. Climate change summit 2015 was held at?
Q. Gandhara art developed in which era?
Q. 12th ice skating championship?
Q. Number of judges in SC according to act 2009(11)
Q. Messenger left from which solar station?
Q. Ajantha caves situated?
Q. Environment protection act was forced in which year?
Q. Gandhara art belongs to which regime?
Q. Lakshadweep is a group of how many islands?
Q. Full form of GUI.
Q. Nanda Devi peak is situated where?
Q. Railways mascot?
Q. What is the name of the highest peak of South India?
Q. Question pertaining to Mughal Period
Q. Question-related to Buddha
Q. Who discovered electron?
Q. Radio communication in which layer of the atmosphere?
Q. Who was awarded the title of Mr. India for 2016?
Q. Who painted the painting Bharat Mata?
Q. Surface tension, cohesive force related.
Q. When did Simon Commission first come to India?
Q. MANGO PRODUCTION STATE IN 2015
Q. NASA LAUNCHES SATELLITE NAMES ( BHUL GAYA) WAS SEND TO STUDY WHICH PLANET
Q. TWO NUMBERS ARE X AND Y HCF IS Z. FIND LCM
Q. SITTING ARRANGE (CIRCULAR)
Q. RADIUS AND HEIGHT OF CYLINDER IS X and Y FIND VOLUME.
Q. RADIUS AND HEIGHT OF SPHERE ARE X and Y. FIND SURFACE AREA.
Q. Principle is X. COMPOUND INTREST AT G% FOR J years of compounded quarterly?
Q. Item sold for Rs. X at Y %loss. Find SP if sold at X%profit?
Q. UN Day is Celebrated on?
Q. Beriberi is caused due to deficiency of
Ans- vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
Q. Who can remove President of India?
Q. What kind of Bill is The GST?
Q. One afternoon Rajat and Shina were talking to each other face to face at a crossing. If Shina’s shadow was exactly to the left of Rajat which direction was Shina facing?
Q. If C is the brother of D; D is the sister of E; E is the father of F, how F and C are related?
RRB NTPC Stage-2 [17 January 2017] Shift-2
Q. When Indian railway board formed
Q. Mission Raftar associated with
Q. When mahatma Gandi returned to home
Q. Which Indian rail under UNESCO heritage site?
Q. World eleven 20 -20 cricket team2016 captain?
Q. Rajya punargathan ayog when formed?
Q. Which country malaria free recently by WHO?
Q. What is net profit tax gain?
Q. Lala lajpat rai belongs to which state?
Q. Bhutan situated on which Himalayan range?
Q. Full form of DNS?
Q. MS world which one software?
Q. In MS excel formula start with which special character?
Q. Which singer booked a Guinness world’s record?
Q. Which disease can’t be recovered by spectators?
Q. Which one is not a energy transformations appliance?
Q. One question asked on Indian revolution?
Q. Akbar ‘s capital was which city?
Q. China being a landlocked country shares it border with how many countries?
Q. Where is the Tehri Dam situated?
Q. Scurvy is due to deficiency of which vitamin?
Q. The Iron Pillar Delhi was constructed under which rule?
Q. B can lay railway track between two given stations in 16 days and F can do the same job in 12 days. With help of C, they did the job in 4 days only. Then, C alone can do the job in how many days?
Q. F and G invest in a business in the ratio 5:2. If 6% of the total profit goes to charity and A’s share is Rs. 968, how much is the total profit?
RRB NTPC Stage-2 [17-01-2017] 3rd Shift
1). Who of the following has been the finance minister of India- pranab mukherjee
2) find HCF of 2595 and 865
3) Two numbers are in the ratio 8:9. If Hcf of the nos is 6. Find their LCM
4) Find the compound interest on Rs. 9000 at 10% rate pa after 2 years
5) Whose original name was “manikarnika”
6) Applet is a- cookie
7) Which of the following fort called the “troy of the east” by the British?
8) Bhagat Singh and sukhdev Singh was hanged for killing whom?
9) If a man invest Rs. 200 @ 5% pa each year find his total investment at the end of the 2nd year?
What will come in the place of question marks in the following series
C-3, E-5, G-7, I-9, ?, ?
10) 1,2,3,5,8, ?…..option a)10, b)11 c)13 d)15
11) In a family there is a grandmother,a father and a mother. The has four sons and their wife. Each son has one daughter and two sons. Find the number of female members in the family?
12) theme of world earth day 2016-?
13) python is a- software/virus/operating system/program
14) find median of 2,4,3,13,7,11,3,2,4,17,5
15) winner of the Nobel prize in medicine-
16) Which of the following books authored by Dr. APJ Abdul kalam-igniting minds
17) Slowest train in India-
18)which of the following is not correctly matched:-
19) Who won the best actress award in the Indian film festival held at Melbourne?
20)If cotx=5/12, then sinx+1/cotx+secx=?
21)find the surface area of a sphere of radius 3.5 cm
22) A man travelled equal distance at 10 kmph, 30 kmph, 2 kmph in a total of 38mins. Find the total distance covered-3km
23) find the fraction of 1.4272727….
25) To close a current program which key is pressed- esc/end/ctrl/delete
26) Max age limit of a judge of supreme court-65
27)63 people like apple and 76 people like orange. If 100 people like either orange or apple, how people like a) both b) only apple?
28) If the difference between two selling price at 12% and 8% profit is Rs. 3. Find the ratio of the selling prices?
29) Two van leaves the same place at an interval of 8min with the same speed of 25kmph. A women coming from opposite direction crosses both the van at an interval of 4min. Find the speed of woman??
30) Mandala plant fossils national park-madhya Pradesh,but not in options
31) If ashok and karnal does a work in 6days. And ashok is twice as efficient as karnal. Find the time taken by karnal to work alone.
32) find 15% of 34
33) Who has been awarded ashok chakra on the independence day of 2016?
34) El nino is the characteristic phenomenon of -pacific ocean
35) If a ray of light bends from its path it is known as- diffraction
36) Capital of Daman and Diu?
37) Q) a seller cheats 22% while buying and selling of a product by using tampered weights. What is the profit of the seller??
38) Which state does not fall under area of thar desert-Rajasthan/haryana/himachal Pradesh/Gujarat
39) Harappa civilization is- bronze age civilization
40) Harappa civilization fall under the area which is now known to us- Pakistan and western india
41) who recently became a member of international Olympic committee?- Nita ambani
42)N. Ramachradran was honoured recently by international Olympic committee for-
43) commercial arm of ISRO- antrix
44) who has been appointed chief of ISRO by the ministry of telecom on August 2015- A.S Kiran Kumar
More will be updated soon…