Medieval India History MCQs From Previous Competitive Exams
Medieval India History Objective Questions
1. Who was the author of Kitab-ul-hind?
(a) Abu said
(b) Abu Fazl
2. What was the unique system developed by the Mughals?
(a) Centralized autocracy
(b) Ryotwari settlement
(c) Mansabdari system
(d) Local responsibilities for crime detection
3. Akbar established Ibadat khana at
(d) Fatehpur sikri
4.which one of the following rulers built the bibi ka makbara?
5. Humayun restored his Indian kingdom with the help of the ruler of
6. Banda bahadur a Sikh leader who led a revolt against the Mughals after the assassination of guru Gobind Singh was captured and executed during the reign of
(a) Bahadur shah
(c) Jahandr shah
(d) Farrukh siyar
7. The medival indian literary work Darbar-i-Akbari was written by
(a) Muhammad hussain
(b) Malik muhammad jayasi
(c) Abul fazl
(d) Amir khusaru
8. Consider the following statements:
I. Amir khusrau was a contemporary of Alauddin khalji
II.Amir khusrau invented the musical instrument sitar.
III.Dara shiko translated the Upanishads and Bhagwat Gita into Persian.
which of these statements are correct?
(a) I & II
(b) II & III
(c) I & III
(d) I, II & III
9. Which one of the following pairs is not correctly Matched?
(a) Battle of khanwa ; babar vs. Rana Sanga
(b) battle of bilgram; Sher shah vs. Humayun
(c) Second battle of Panipat: Akbar vs Hemu
(d) Battle of haldi ghati : Aurangzeb vs. Dara
10. Consider the following:
I. In his youth, Guru Nanak worked under the administration of Daulat khan Lodi .
II. In his youth, Raja ram Mohan Roy worked in the east India company.
which of these statements is/are correct?
(a) I only
(b) II only
(c) Both I & II
(d) Neither I & nor II
11. Akbar defeated Hemu in the
(a) Battle of Haldighati
(b) Second Battle of Panipat
(c) Battle of Talikota
(d) Third battle of Panipat
12. who among following Sultans of Delhi introduced the token currency?
(b) Alauddin Khalji
(c) Muhammad bin Tughlaq
(d) Firuz Tughlaq
Test: Ancient India History MCQ
Download: Indian History Handwritten Notes for Competitive Exams