General Science One Liner MCQ Part-4
Question-based on General Science
This Test is mostly focused on Science.
Useful for all Competitive Exams
1. Kilowatt-hour is unit of
2. The strongest force in nature is
3. Two stones of unequal masses are thrown vertically up with the same velocity. Which of the following will happen?
(a)The heavier mass will reach greater height
(b)The lighter mass will reach greater height
(c)Both will reach the same height
(d)Any of them may reach great height
4. The period of revolution of a geo stationary satellite is
5. The time period of a pendulum when taken to the Moon would
(a)remain the same
6. A piece of paper and a cricket ball are dropped from the same height. Under which of the following conditions do both reach the surface simultaneously ?
(a) They must have the same volume
(b)They must have the same density
(c) They must have the same mass
(d) They must be dropped in vacuum
7. Lakes freeze in cold countries in winter leaving the water underneath at
8. Refrigeration is a process which
(b)slows down the bacterial growth
(c)Inactivates the bacteria
(d)Plasmolyses the bacteria
9. The nature of fuse wire is
(a)high resistance and low melting point.
(b)high resistance and high melting point.
(c)low resistance and high melting point.
(d)low resistance and low melting point
10. Water Is used in car radiator because of its
(c) high specific heat capacity
(d)low boiling point
For more Check it:
General Science MCQ Part-1
General Science MCQ Part-2
General Science MCQ Part-3
General Science ebook
Your Like and Share motivate us to post more useful General Science Questions. So, Please Like & Share it.